- Any child birth to five years of age can be eligible for services pending evaluation results with demonstrated delays.
- Children are made eligible based on guidelines provided by the Oregon Department of Education
- Developmental screenings and evaluations as well as services are provided at no cost to families
- A screening designed to help parents check their child’s developmental milestones can be completed at: http://asqoregon.com/
- Referrals can come directly from the child’s family or from others involved with the child. Please contact us to start your referral
Questions About Eligiblity?
Contact Our Team to Start Your Referral